Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!


I spent much of 2012 getting to know Twitter. I created a Twitter account in hopes to link this blog with another social medium. I liked the simplicity of Twitter as I found it easier to make random tweets in 140 characters or less than to create a blog post. However, I typically have much more to say.

Since creating my Twitter account in late 2011, I have over 2,000 tweets. Many of these are retweets from other people or me giving the business to rival sports fans or people with differing political opinions. In between, there are a few Captain's Originals I think are pretty clever or humorous and I wanted to start the New Year with my favorites of 2012. Since I have linked my Twitter account to Facebook, many of you will have read these posts before.

One of the hashtag trends on Twitter is "#FF," which means "Follow Friday" and tweeters use it to recommend people to other followers. This term is similar to one I've seen in the HuffPo comment sections for "Fan and Fav." To those who may think I'm fanning and favoring myself, might I suggest that you FF yourselves.

There are 50 tweets, but they're short, so this should be a pretty quick read.  I hope you enjoy.

General Humor


Work

Pop Culture

Political

HUH?!

TMI

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment