Sunday, February 17, 2013

365 in 365: Images 035 to 041

Gonna do a double whammy this week on the Year in Pictures project as I had to travel to Dayton for work on Sunday and my work computer does not have all the bells and whistles necessary to do a decent blog post.  Otherwise, I would have been right there in my hotel room, blogging away.  So here is Week 6 of pictures.

No. 035:  02-04-13
Amateur snow sculptures near Lake Calhoun




















No. 036:  02-05-13
Capitol Building in St. Paul

















No. 037:  02-06-13
Jill digging around in the snow.  My friends and family in
New England will be unimpressed with the snow level.

























No. 038:  02-07-13
A more professional snow sculpture on Lake of the Isles.
I had to adjust the brightness & contrast to make it visible.
















No. 039:  02-08-13
The industrious life of a city by the river.  You can see four separate
bridges crossing the Mississippi, the Lock & Dam, and most of the
main buildings of downtown Minneapolis.





















No. 040:  02-09-13
G-Bug reffing like a boss.  The day before I was to fly to
Dayton, OH, she had an all day volleyball tournament.
Just the beginning of my very long week.

























No. 041:  02-10-13
Forty-one pictures in and I need to use my first placeholder.
This is the Dayton Marriott, my home for three nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment