Sunday, July 7, 2013

365 in 365: Images 126 through 132

This series of pictures was taken the second week of May.  I took a business trip to St. Louis toward the end of the week and returned in time for my mother-in-law's visit.  She and The Wifey traveled to Wisconsin for much of that weekend, but we did have some time to touch base while she was in town.  At least I was able to mix it up a little during this series.

No. 126:  05-06-2013
I'm not sure what kind of bird this is, but the solitary nature of
the image is what struck me.





















No. 127:  05-07-2013 (placeholder)
From left to right:  Guthrie Theater, Gold Medal Flour grain silo,
the ruins of a flour mill that blew up many years ago, a bunch of
condos, a pillar with a Star Blanket sign, and the Whitney Hotel



















No. 128:  05-08-2013 (placeholder)
My promise to you is after July 7, I will not post another picture of
the Carlyle and the Third Avenue Bridge


















No. 129:  05-09-2013
The Blueberry Hill Restaurant in The Loop section of St. Louis




















No. 130:  05-10-2013
The hotel I was staying in St. Louis was hosting
a gamer convention.  This wasn't online gaming.
It was role-playing board gaming.  You can
probably imagine the attendees.

























No. 131:  05-11-2013
An interesting take on the protection fences surrounding
construction zones.  This one is near the Walker Art Center.














No. 132:  05-12-2013
After dropping off my mother-in-law at the airport, I crossed paths
with this turkey condor.  I'm sure the two events are unrelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment