Sunday, September 14, 2014

365 in 365 for 2014: Images 104 through 110

Not much to say about this series of mid-April pictures. The weather was cold and dreary, and I felt weak and weary - of ideas for photos. Minnesota did get some more snowfall during that week, so it was pretty much like all of the other previous weeks. I've decided I should take more business trips during these months, just to have new locales to visit for picture posts. Following is what life was like for a week in April in Minnesota.

No. 104:  04-14-2014
Interesting layer effect of the buildings in downtown Minneapolis.




















No. 105:  04-15-2014
If this stairwell was in any other major metropolis, there is no
doubt people would be injured in the bottleneck.  For Minnesota,
it works just fine.




















No. 106:  04-16-2014
There was some more snowfall on this day.
Rather than take a picture of the snow, I directed
my ire at this chubby bastard.



























No. 107:  04-17-2014
I can see my breath form clouds just by looking at this picture!





















No. 108:  04-18-2014
A big hole was left in the Minneapolis skyline when the Metrodome
was deflated.  TCF Stadium will be a perfect temporary home for the
Vikings since no one is used to seeing quality football played there.




















No. 109:  04-19-2014
The sister city for Minneapolis is Ibaraki, Japan and
this sculpture of a Dotaku bell was commissioned
by the Japanese city.



























No. 120:  04-20-2014
I know the significance of this date, and I used it to get high . . .
by standing at the top of this four story escalator at the
Guthrie Theater.  I was tripping my balls off.

No comments:

Post a Comment