Saturday, September 20, 2014

"I've seen more marks in my shorts!"


I think I may have used up my allotment of strikes for the month last week as I didn't have much success this week. I did, however, swear profusely and conspicuously flipped off the remaining pins when I missed a spare, which happened a lot. I have to remember its not a sprint, but a marathon and I will probably do much better next week. I couldn't do much worse.

I did have some inter-team competitive fun in the second game. A teammate and I had lead into the tenth frame with two strikes and had the same score. I jokingly said "it's on" and he agreed. I started the tenth with a strike, then rolled a six. The remaining pins were clustered together and I picked up the spare - I would have said 'easily' but nothing came easy that night! My teammate left the tenth open, so I had THAT going for me.

And a clean game still remains elusive as I ruined any chance of getting one by the second frame of each game.

September 18, 2014
Game 1
9/, 9-, X, 63, 8-, 8/, S81, S81, 7/, 81 = 127

Game 2
6/, 9-, 81, 8-, 08, 0/, S81, X, X, X6/ = 156

Game 3
9-, S81, X, 6/, 8-, 8-, 0/, 8-, 9/, 9/8 = 135

Series Total:  418
Series Avg.:  139
Season Avg.: 152
Season Hdcp.: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment